I'd Hike That Flowy Tank Top - Size Chart
I'd Hike That's Flowy Tank Top
Go with the flow in this go-to tank, made from our exceptionally soft poly-viscose blend, in a flattering draped silhouette, round neck and racerback. Fits a little more snug at the top, so we recommend ordering one size up. Fabric is light and breathable, and bottom flares out.
- Easy, drapey fit; Runs small, order one size up for a fuller fit
- 3.7 oz., 65% polyester, 35% viscose
- Racerback with sheering at seam; sideseamed merrowed bottom hem
MEASURE YOUR FAVORITE SHIRT: Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
BODY WIDTH: Lay shirt flat. 1" below the armhole flat measure the garment across the chest.
FULL BODY LENGTH: Lay garment flat(face down). Measure from center back neckline seam straight down to the back bottom hem.
SLEEVE LENGTH: Lay garment flat(face down). Measure from center back neck to outer edge of the shoulder seam, then along the outer edge to sleeve end.
SIZING CHARTS: Measurements are INCHES
|FULL BODY LENGTH
FREE RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Hiking and naps. Two of the best hobbies out there! If you agree, grab this "I Just Want to go Hiking and Take Naps" shirt today. Comes in flowy racerback tank, cotton T-shirt, long sleeve performance v-neck tee, cotton tank top, short sleeve v-neck tee, short-sleeve moisture-wicking shirt and pullover hoodie. Pick your style and color today!
- FABRIC: 3.7 oz., 65% polyester, 35% viscose; 30 singles
- DETAILS: Racerback with sheering at seam; sideseamed merrowed bottom hem
- FITTING: Easy, drapey fit; Runs small, order one size up for a fuller fit